The Service has an established Professional Library to support Program and Practice.
We acknowledge donations made by Marg Hogan and Assoc. Professor Nadine McCrea.
After registration, Educators receive ongoing support from the Service through:
- regular support visits from their Co-ordinator ,regular training opportunities and information updates
- regular forums to discuss common issues
- transport to and from Playsession
- delivery of requested resources and other materials
- advice and assistance with business matters
- occasional flexitime
- assistance with accessing Inclusion Support for children with additional needs or children from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
Educators regularly network and share ideas at playsession, at each other’s services and other Service events.