After registration, Educators receive ongoing support from the Service through:
- regular support visits from their Co-ordinator ,regular professional development opportunities and information updates
- regular forums to discuss common issues
- assistance with transport to and from Playsession
- delivery of requested resources and other materials
- advice and assistance with business matters
- occasional flexitime
- assistance with accessing Inclusion Support for children with additional needs or children from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
Educators regularly network and share ideas at playsession, at each other’s services and other Service events.
The Service also has an established Professional Library to support Program and Practice.
We acknowledge library donations made by Marg Hogan and Assoc. Professor Nadine McCrea.
Educators are welcome to borrow and are invited to share suggestions for new purchases.
Current books and resources include: